Level 1 Changes within the practice
Congratulations everyone achieving the goal of reaching level 1 and with your help our goal is to continue our great work of improving and moving forward.
Managing your health remains very important to us and with this in mind we have made a few changes within the practice moving into level 1
One of these areas is infection control to help protect us all:
- We will be encouraging everyone to turn up on time for their appointments and not too early. Our aim is to run our appointments on time, so you are not required to sit in the practice for long periods. Of course, this is our aim and with the nature of health we do have emergencies that does hold us up at times. If we are running late we may ask you to go back to your car and we will call you when your doctor or nurse is ready to see you.
- Remaining to screen all patients when making an appointment and at times you may be asked to wear a mask, especially if you have a sore throat, dry cough or fever.
- We have a structured checking in system – so please read the signs and wait to be asked to move forward up to the front desk. This allows only one person up at the front desk at a time.
- Use of Hand sanitiser when you come in and leave the practice.
- Limited seating – to assist with smaller numbers in the practice waiting room.
From the 15th June:
Most appointments will be in person but we will be offering the option for you to book an appointment for either a video or phone consult, we do have more information on the terms and conditions for this option, this information is on our website under What’s New or the Service tab.
We will be reactivating MMH booking appointments and text2remind.
The Lab service will be returning to the practice on Mon and Fri 9-9.30am, Wed 8-8.30am.
And from the 22nd we will be back to our normal opening hours of Mon – Thurs 8-6pm, Fri 8-5pm.
Repeat scripts – thank you for being patient over the past few months and with all our system changes with scripts and especially with the introduction of scripts being sent electronically to the pharmacy of your choice. We still at times have been ironing out a few issues, but with time we are hoping these issues will deplete. But please let us know if you have been invoiced incorrectly for this service.
Contact Tracing is still very important. We keep a record of who comes in and out of the practice. If you are a visitor or a support person you will be asked to sign in at the front desk.
Thank you for help and patience over the past few months.
If you are on facebook – please follow our page “Mana Medical Centre Ltd” to keep updated with any additional educational information.
For more information please click on the Whats New section